As local and international tax regulations become more and more restrictive, it becomes increasingly challenging for every entrepreneur to qualify economic transactions and apply tax optimization in compliance with law. Our experts are familiar with this type of legislative complexities, which helps us to offer assistance in developing day-to-day as well as strategic solutions, safe in respect of taxation. We offer practical solutions perfectly adjusted to the particular type of economic activity.
Except for the broadly understood tax advisory services, we also focus very strongly on providing assistance in case of a criminal and fiscal incidents. In this usually difficult and stressful situation you can count on our professional support at every stage of the proceedings before tax authorities and the judiciary.
Our services include assistance in the field of:
- Tax optimization – assistance in selecting method of taxation of business income and capital gains, implementation of tax reliefs and preparation of fiscally appropriate restructuring scenarios;
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules – audits, identification and reporting of tax schemes, preparation and submission of MDR reports;
- Transfer pricing – preparation of appropriate documentation, including benchmarking, identification of tax risks in case of related parties transactions, planning and restructuring the settlements;
- Innovation reliefs – implementation of the B+R relief and Innovation Box relief, including i.a. mapping of eligible expenses, preparation of individual tax rulings confirming the right of the taxpayer to benefit from tax reliefs, preparation of cost and working time records;
- Tax audits – both periodic as well as incidental examination of the tax settlements accuracy, including preparation of legal opinions and recommendations;
- International tax law – setting individual rules of determining the taxable profit gained outside the territory of the Republic of Poland by Polish residents and taxation of non-resident’s activities, verification of mandatory withholding tax collection;
- Tax proceedings – assistance while preparing to tax control, representation before tax authorities;
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT) – tax and legal analysis of the contracts in terms of their tax consequences, consulting on deductibility, tax depreciation;
- Value Added Tax and excise – support in the settlement of VAT and excise tax, including international transactions, registration of foreign entities for VAT purposes, optimization of settlements;
- Restructuring – assessment of the planned restructuring from the point of view of tax risks and benefits, assistance in choosing the best way to carry out the restructuring, drawing up applications for individual tax rulings securing the restructuring process,
- Criminal and fiscal proceedings – assistance to suspected and accused of committing fiscal crimes, providing criminal defense, preparation of pleadings.